- • Organic emissions from PU materials in the context of human health and exposure are investigated.
- • Reported VOC and SVOC concentrations from PU insulation and household materials are reviewed.
- • OFRs are emitted in the long term and are found abundantly indoors even in buildings with no PU insulation.
- • Amines impact perceived IAQ, but it’s unclear which PU compound/s impact health individually or cumulatively.
- • A risk matrix is proposed based on implications on IAQ and further research needs.