- • Population environmental awareness has brought to include odors among pollutants.
- • Sensorial and analytical methods are used to evaluate odor concentration, using human panels or instruments.
- • Air dispersion model evaluate the impact of odors on receptors using meteorological, topographical and emission data.
- • MSW and livestock farming are responsible for unpleasant odors, terpenes, hydrocarbons, oxygenated compounds, NH3 and H2S.
- • Different strategies can be used to prevent, disperse, minimize the nuisance or remove odorants from emission.