Skip to content
Assessment of bioaerosols in indoor air of glasshouses located in a botanical garden
- • Collected plants and soil are major sources of bioaerosol particles in glasshouses.
- • Increased concentrations of PM2.5 and PM1 favour the persistence of bioaerosols.
- • Bioaerosols are predominated by respirable and fine particles in size below 4.7 μm.
- • Gram-positive bacteria prevail in glasshouses and moulds in the garden outdoor.
- • Pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms can be found in the glasshouse air.