I love this combination of beans and veggies. It’s a complete meal that’s healthy, tasty and super easy to make!
says TeamingUp Champion Robert G.
Serve as a main entrée with tortillas, lime wedges, salsa, guacamole and fresh cilantro. Or serve as a side with a healthy meal. Either way, it’s a fresh South of the Border treat.
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 cups mango, diced
- 1 cup sweet red peppers, diced
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 seeded jalapeno pepper, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
klean home, aus home, Directions
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving Size — 1 cup
Total Servings — 4 cups